Saturday, October 20

BG Vanilla Panna Cotta

Since Time is "D' MUST FACTOR" in my daily routines, I became obsessed with it and keen in searching for recipes inherently carrying this quality.  I owe this obsession to my two little hyperactive angels. Despite their sugar underload, they remain my constant booster in my weariness. =)

By the way, my  apologies for posing a marathon of puddings and puddings alike,  that was not my intention.  It just so happen that I found these recipes very appropriate to my predicament of having time constraint and abundant ingredients-- blame this to the market's whipping cream craze which dragged me into this hehehehe... so cream--y recipes are the finalists! So here we go--

BLUEBERRY Gelée VANILLA PANNA COTTA

1 sachet (powdered) Gelatin
3 tbsp fresh milk
1 cup fresh milk
1 cup whipping cream
1/4 c caster sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

1. Sprinkle gelatin in 3 tbsp milk.
2. Place 1 cup milk and whipping cream in a pan.
3. Whisk in sugar and add vanilla.
4. Heat until it starts to boil.
5.  Add gelatin mixture and mix until melted.
6. Turn off heat and pour over ramekins or shot glasses.
7. Cool and refrigerate for at least 2 hours



Blueberry Gelée

1 sachet gelatin
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup blueberry jam/ preserves

Mix everything and bring to boil until gelatin is fully dissolved.
Strain and ready to use.

Can't decide...both are addictive and gourmet--licious... I did not imagine that such simple mixture is impeccably delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPANISH BREAD

Time and again, bread is a staple flour base food next to rice not just in the orient but most probably with the rest of the world. Too many...